You can read more about GDS here...
While there is no actual cure for GDS, Dr H did suggest some ways to relieve the symptoms. These steps will give temporary relief and should be repeated as many times as necessary to enable the sufferer to have some semblance of a normal life.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS?
- Watch Season 1 and Season 2 of The Guild on rising in the morning
- After breakfast watch the End of Season 2 uStream
- Before lunch watch Felicia Day and Sandeep Parikh's uStream appearance
- Search in vain for video from The Streamy Awards 2009
- @kimevey to see if Felicia has finished writing Season 3 yet
- Content yourself with official pics from The Streamys instead (or my unofficial ones)
- Watch Season 1 of Legend of Neil (NSFW) for a Sandeep and Felicia fix
- Get annoyed that the Dr Horrible Paley panel is not available in your country
- @feliciaday directly to see if she's finished writing Season 3
- Soothe yourself with Felicia Day's new photoshoot
- Listen to "The Knights of the Guild" podcast
- Watch Season 1 and Season 2 of The Guild on DVD while eating dinner
- Delete your @feliciaday tweet for fear of annoying her
- Watch all the special features and work out if there are Easter Eggs or not
- Watch Felicia Day at E3 (so proud of her!)
- Check up on all the Guildies on Twitter and Facebook to see if there is any word of Season 3 yet
- Watch Jared live the GDS life on video
- Retire to watch Season 1 and 2 as you fall asleep
- Dream about how cool it would be to appear in Season 3
- On rising, start process again.
Dr H is at pains to point out that reducing your exposure to The Guild to the levels prescribed above might be too little, too soon. He recommends that if, for whatever awful reason, you have to be away from your computer or DVD player that wearing a Guild teeshirt
and holding a bobble-headed Edgar
can relieve some symptoms temporarily.